As Seen On: worldpumps.com - January 26, 2021
Armstrong Fluid Technology has named Simon Allan as global director, Standard Building Products, and a member of the company’s leadership board.
Allan joined Armstrong in 2018 with responsibility for the company’s UK and European wholesale strategy and the development of the circulator market in those markets. In mid-2019, he assumed the interim role of sales director, UK, and has led the team through a period of transformation and change including the 2020 corona virus business interruption.
In his new role, Allan will report directly to CEO Todd Rief and continue to be located in the UK. As the director of Standard Building Products he will provide global general management leadership for the circulator business, including product development, and work with sales leaders to grow the business.
Prior to joining Armstrong, Allan held a series of senior management positions with Wolseley UK, a plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant.
Also Seen On
- pumpsandsystems.com January 25, 2021
- impeller.net - January 27, 2021
- achrnews.com - January 28, 2021
- esmagazine.com - January 28, 2021
- southernphc.com - January 28, 2021
- bpma.org.uk - January 26, 2021
- newsbreak.com - January 25, 2021
- heatinghelp.com - February 1, 2021
- pumpsblog.com - January 26, 2021
- hvacinformed.com - February 2, 2021
- plumbermag.com - February 3, 2021
- moblicosolutions.com - January 28, 2021
- ecobondodordefender.blogspot.com - January 28, 2021
- sites.google.com - January 2021