As Seen On: news.thomasnet.com February 11, 2020
Reduces Energy Consumption Up To 50%
Toronto, February 10, 2020 – Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the launch of OPTI-POINT™, a self-learning optimization technology that enables Active Performance Management by creating a digital twin of a mechanical system and learning its operating characteristics in real time.
OPTI-POINT optimizes system efficiency and reduces energy consumption by as much as 50% compared to traditional system designs. It also safeguards system optimization by addressing mechanical drift and performance degradation. Employing predictive diagnostics and condition-based maintenance, OPTI-POINT minimizes plant operating costs.
Peter Thomsen, Director, Building Systems Solutions with Armstrong comments, "OPTI-POINT creates a new understanding of how we can reduce construction costs and find remarkable operating savings. With OPTI-POINT, developers and contractors can save over $3 per sqft on the construction costs for commercial buildings and Building Owners can reduce annual ownership costs by 45 cents per sqft.”
About Armstrong Fluid Technology - With over 1,200 employees worldwide, operating seven manufacturing facilities worldwide, Armstrong Fluid Technology is known as an innovator in the design, engineering and manufacturing of intelligent fluid flow equipment. With expertise in demand-based control, digitalization, fluid flow, and heat transfer, Armstrong Fluid Technology leads the fluid systems industry, including HVAC, plumbing, and fire safety, providing the most energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions to building professionals and owners around the world.
Also Seen On
- heatinghelp.com - Febraury 12, 2020
- mcmorrowreports.com - Febraury 2020
- canadianconsultingengineer.com - Febraury 10, 2020
- impeller.net - Febraury 20, 2020
- gspplatform.cfemedia.com - Febraury 03, 2020
- hvacinsider.com - Febraury 20, 2020
- omeclk.com - March 2020
- modernpumpingtoday.com - March 2020
- epagepub.com - March 2020
- digital.bnpmedia.com - March 2020
- contractormag.com - March 31, 2020
- viewer.zmags.com - April 2020
- empoweringpumps.com - February 4, 2020